moderated New Calibre link

Richard Turner

That is not the Calibre file, it is the interface to help the accessibility with a screen reader, specifically Jaws.

You have to install Calibre from their site and then you have to tell the ebook program where the Calibre executable is located.

There is a browse button to locate Calibre in the program when you run it.

Even though I accepted all the defaults when I installed Calibre, I still had to tell the program where it was, because the program is defaulting to the wrong location.

Richard

My web site, www.turner42.com