moderated orc apps

Richard Turner

Yes, right now, Voice Dream Scanner is the best iPhone scanning app in my opinion.

But, with the Jaws Convenient OCR, You do have to keep launching the scan to add pages, unless your flatbed scanner has an automatic document feeder.

I do not have the Pearl camera, it may be able to do more than one page without having to launch the scan each time with insert+space, o, then a, then alt+q or tab to acquire and hit spacebar.

Richard

My web site, www.turner42.com