moderated Is there a way to select all graphics in a MS Word document, and then delete them?

On Sat, Mar 13, 2021 at 01:25 PM, Ann Byrne wrote:
You could select all the graphics with ctrl-shift-o, then enter on one-at-atime and delete it.
-
But why?  Global find and replace has a generic place holder for a graphic, ^g, and the replacement can be nothing.  It can be done using the find and replace function very easily in one fell swoop.

To think is to differ.
      ~ Clarence Darrow

Ann Byrne

You could select all the graphics with ctrl-shift-o, then enter on one-at-atime and delete it. Then select again with ctrl-shift-o. It's tedious if you have a ton, but it works.

At 11:44 AM 3/13/2021, you wrote:

Hi!

I am using Windows 10, MS Word 2016 and JAWS 2020. I have a very large MS Word document with many graphics. Is there a way to select all the graphics at once, and then delete them?

Thanks,

Richard

Find, Select and Replace All Images in MS-Word

You can leave the replacement blank and they'll be deleted.

To think is to differ.
      ~ Clarence Darrow

Sharon

I suppose you could make it into a text document and then back into a word document, though that might destroy a lot of formatting.