moderated Using JAWS to register for summer school gym

Van Lant, Robin

I’m with you.  This is where I’d call the phone number listed and tell them they need to email me one immediately.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Marty Hutchings
Sent: Tuesday, March 9, 2021 7:41 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Using JAWS to register for summer school gym

WARNING: This email originated externally. Exercise caution. Think before clicking links or opening attachments.

I challenge anyone using a screen reader to find the Lottery registration form for simmer gym class on this Public school web page.

Love in Christ
Marty
If we view this present life as our primary goal, we will agree with William Shakespeare who said: “Life is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.” From TODAY IN THE WORD June 1, 2020

Sent: Monday, March 08, 2021 11:51 PM

Subject: Re: Using JAWS to create a label for a button on a web site, which has no text label

Hi Marty, 

the site you mentioned could be made accessible with scripts by using domain-specific scripting. It's not difficult to do and if you or one of the other list members wants to know, I can describe how to do this so you or the others can use this approach on other sites too. But if you want to use the scripts only let me know and I will provide a link to the scripts.

All the best

Udo

Am 08.03.2021 um 21:06 schrieb Marty Hutchings <mhutchings152730@...>:

Udo,  Here is the website URL.

Go to this link:

Love in Christ
Marty
If we view this present life as our primary goal, we will agree with William Shakespeare who said: “Life is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.” From TODAY IN THE WORD June 1, 2020

Sent: Sunday, March 07, 2021 10:26 AM

Subject: Re: Using JAWS to create a label for a button on a web site, which has no text label

Hi Marty, 

I don't know why JAWS can't remember the labels but personally I think perhaps it's better to make a domain-specific script working only on this particular side. Can you share a web links so I can have a closer look if this is possible?

All the best

Udo

Am 05.03.2021 um 05:02 schrieb Marty Hutchings <mhutchings152730@...>:

I have tried to label buttons on a web media player for a radio station listen live using the Insert + F2 and arrowing down to Custom Label.  I am using JAWS 21 latest build and Windows 7 and Google Chrome.  The buttons work and read correctly until I close the page.  When I come back the next day, the buttons are back to just saying Button when I navigate to them.  Why don’t my labels stick?

Love in Christ
Marty

This communication may contain privileged and/or confidential information. It is intended solely for the use of the addressee. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost as a result of any transmission errors. If you are not the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing or using any of this information. If you have received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy.

This communication is for informational purposes only, is not an offer, solicitation, recommendation or commitment for any transaction or to buy or sell any security or other financial product, and is not intended as investment advice or as a confirmation of any transaction. Any market price, indicative value, estimate, view, opinion, data or other information herein is not warranted as to completeness or accuracy, is subject to change without notice, and KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc. accepts no liability for its use or to update or keep it current. Any views or opinions are those of the individual sender, not necessarily of KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc.

The sender of this communication is a licensed securities representative employed by or associated with KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC and may also represent KeyBank National Association (“KeyBank N.A.”). Securities products and services are offered by KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc. Banking products and services are offered by KeyBank N.A.

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

If you prefer not to receive future e-mail offers for products or services from Key send an e-mail to DNERequests@... with 'No Promotional E-mails' in the SUBJECT line.

Marty Hutchings

I challenge anyone using a screen reader to find the Lottery registration form for simmer gym class on this Public school web page.

Love in Christ
Marty

Sent: Monday, March 08, 2021 11:51 PM

Hi Marty, 

the site you mentioned could be made accessible with scripts by using domain-specific scripting. It's not difficult to do and if you or one of the other list members wants to know, I can describe how to do this so you or the others can use this approach on other sites too. But if you want to use the scripts only let me know and I will provide a link to the scripts.

All the best
Udo

Am 08.03.2021 um 21:06 schrieb Marty Hutchings <mhutchings152730@...>:

Udo,  Here is the website URL.
Go to this link:

Love in Christ
Marty

Sent: Sunday, March 07, 2021 10:26 AM

Hi Marty, 

I don't know why JAWS can't remember the labels but personally I think perhaps it's better to make a domain-specific script working only on this particular side. Can you share a web links so I can have a closer look if this is possible?

All the best
Udo

Am 05.03.2021 um 05:02 schrieb Marty Hutchings <mhutchings152730@...>:

I have tried to label buttons on a web media player for a radio station listen live using the Insert + F2 and arrowing down to Custom Label.  I am using JAWS 21 latest build and Windows 7 and Google Chrome.  The buttons work and read correctly until I close the page.  When I come back the next day, the buttons are back to just saying Button when I navigate to them.  Why don’t my labels stick?

Love in Christ
Marty