From: Mario
Sent: Saturday, March 06, 2021 1:28 PM
Subject: Re: Installing Jaws scripts

Mike, with JAWS 2020 and I suspect newer versions, one needs to enter on
Utilities instead of Explore JAWS,
and continue as directed.

[...]

Udo Egner-Walter

Hi John,

if you are using an older JAWS version you couldn't use the steps I described earlier because older versions of JAWS didn't have this menu items to open the file link folder from JAWS application. Instead you should search for the program group of JAWS in start menu. There must be a folder with file links. In this folder you can find the file link "Explore my settings" too.

I'm not at a windows PC this time and therefore couldn't write the exact path but if you have a newer version on another PC it's almost the same path.

Good luck
Udo

Am 06.03.2021 um 16:02 schrieb John J. Fioravanti, Jr. <fioresq1@...>:

[...]

John J. Fioravanti, Jr.