moderated changing dictionary language

Madison Martin

Hi all,
Can someone please remind me how to change my dictionary/spellcheck language? I
know I tried to do it before, but it didn't work, and now that I installed the
language pack for Canadian English I'm hoping that it'll work and the change
will stay. Using Office 365, the latest Jaws and Windows 10. Thanks Madison