From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jim L
Sent: Wednesday, March 3, 2021 5:07 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Microsoft Edge and adding favourites

Heya Folks,

Am running latest Jaws 2021 on my windows 10 PC, lately I think since an Edge update am having troubles adding favourites to Microsoft Edge.

Can anyone help with a step by step instructions including highlighting the folder I want the Favourite to add too like before.

Cheers,

Jim

Bill White

Another problem with Edge is that I haven't found a way to delete more than one favorite at a time. If I try to select more than one favorite to delete in a batch, none are deleted. I wish you could use the delete key instead of having to use the delete option in the context menu.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...