moderated Jaws saying too much

Morey Worthington

Thanks Leonard.

Appreciate it.

--
Morey Worthington

leonard morris

If you hold down the shift and delete key the file get's removed without going to the recycle bin or hearing all that extra stuff.

On 3/4/2021 8:04 AM, Morey Worthington wrote:
Hi all. Jaws is saying too much.

Example..

I am in a list of documents and I want to delete one which is highlighted. I hit the delete key, and Jaws asks me if I want to delete it, which is fine with me at my old age.

Then without just deleting it, Jaws says the title of the file again and then goes on its way. Any thoughts on how to just have it do its delete thing without repeating?

Using 2021 on a W10 H2 desktop machine.

Appreciate any input, or am I just getting old and the heck with it?

Thanks

Morey Worthington