moderated Tandem with ZoomText?

Shai

Hello Ann,
I called Vispero about the same challenge and at the time was informed
that we'd need to have Zoomtext running in a cytrix/remote session on
each of the computers and not via Tandem as the magnification/screen
changes would not come through.

On 3/1/21, Ann Byrne <annakb@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
We are teaching ZoomText remotely, and so far haven't found a way for
the instructor to see the student's ZoomText screen. Is there a way to do
this?

Mike B

Hi Ann,

I don't know if the following keystroke works with ZoomText but, it does work with Tandem.
INSERT+CTRL+SHIFT+V
 Toggles video on or off. Video is off by default. When video is on, it lets sighted users watch JAWS Tandem activity. This keystroke can only be used
by the controller system. It cannot be used by the target system.

Note: If JAWS is running with ZoomText or as Fusion, you must always use INSERT+ALT+T to start or end a Tandem session even when using the Laptop keyboard
layout.

Stay safe and take care.  Mike.

We are teaching ZoomText remotely, and so far haven't found a way for
the instructor to see the student's ZoomText screen.  Is there a way to do this?

Ann Byrne