moderated help! Can I get it back?

Shirley Tracy

Thank you. I didn’t know you can do this. I’ll try to find it.

Shirley Tracy

From: Ryan Bondroff
Sent: Monday, March 1, 2021 11:59 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: help! Can I get it back?

You can  set up auto save  feature on MS Word  as I  did that once and it is  on so far.  You can also select  how much time you want it save  so for me, I auto save   everything  every minute. I think.

Unfortunately, I do not remember where I can find  auto save feature on MS word because it is one time set up and that is it  I apologize.

eom