moderated help! Can I get it back?

Shirley Tracy

Thank you. I didn’t know you can do this. I’ll try to find it.

Shirley Tracy

Sent: Monday, March 1, 2021 11:59 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: help! Can I get it back?

You can  set up auto save  feature on MS Word  as I  did that once and it is  on so far.  You can also select  how much time you want it save  so for me, I auto save   everything  every minute. I think. 

U

Unfortunately, I do not remember where I can find  auto save feature on MS word because it is one time set up and that is it  I apologize.

eom

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Shirley Tracy
Sent: Sunday, February 28, 2021 8:01 PM

CathyAnne,

I was using Word, but I hadn’t saved it in One Drive. My bad. I do have an older copy of my first draft. So things could be worse.

Thanks for responding.

Shirley Tracy

Sent: Sunday, February 28, 2021 8:21 PM

What application were you using? 

If you were using Word and had your document uploaded to OneDrive, you may be able to recover a version in the backstage info property sheet.

CathyAnne

—-

CathyAnne Murtha

Access Texhnology Institute

cathy@...

(520) 955-6611

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> on behalf of Shirley Tracy <shirleytracy16@...>
Sent: Sunday, February 28, 2021 5:52 PM
Subject: help! Can I get it back?

Hi Everyone,

I was nearly halfway through a long piece I was writing, and Suddenly I discovered about 2/3 of what I’ve accomplished has disappeared—poof!

Unfortunately I had closed the file and reopened it before I made my discovery. No idea what happened.

Using JAWS, is there a simple way I can recover the missing part of the deleted file.

Desperately,

Shirley Tracy

Avast logo

This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
www.avast.com

Ryan Bondroff

You can  set up auto save  feature on MS Word  as I  did that once and it is  on so far.  You can also select  how much time you want it save  so for me, I auto save   everything  every minute. I think. 

U

Unfortunately, I do not remember where I can find  auto save feature on MS word because it is one time set up and that is it  I apologize.

eom

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Shirley Tracy
Sent: Sunday, February 28, 2021 8:01 PM

CathyAnne,

I was using Word, but I hadn’t saved it in One Drive. My bad. I do have an older copy of my first draft. So things could be worse.

Thanks for responding.

Shirley Tracy

If you were using Word and had your document uploaded to OneDrive, you may be able to recover a version in the backstage info property sheet.

CathyAnne

—-

CathyAnne Murtha

cathy@...

(520) 955-6611

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> on behalf of Shirley Tracy <shirleytracy16@...>

Hi Everyone,

I was nearly halfway through a long piece I was writing, and Suddenly I discovered about 2/3 of what I’ve accomplished has disappeared—poof!

Unfortunately I had closed the file and reopened it before I made my discovery. No idea what happened.

Using JAWS, is there a simple way I can recover the missing part of the deleted file.

Desperately,

Shirley Tracy

Avast logo

This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
www.avast.com

Shirley Tracy

Yes, I don’t really know much about it so will look more into it. Thanks.

Shirley Tracy

Sent: Sunday, February 28, 2021 11:14 PM

Oh, that’s good! You might experiment with OneDrive and versions to avoid future issues.

CathyAnne

—-

CathyAnne Murtha

cathy@...

(520) 955-6611

Sent: Sunday, February 28, 2021 9:03 PM

CathyAnne,

Thanks for responding.

Shirley Tracy

CathyAnne

—-

CathyAnne Murtha

cathy@...

(520) 955-6611

Hi Everyone,

Desperately,

Shirley Tracy

CathyAnne Murtha

Oh, that’s good! You might experiment with OneDrive and versions to avoid future issues.

CathyAnne
—-
CathyAnne Murtha
cathy@...
(520) 955-6611

Sent: Sunday, February 28, 2021 9:03 PM

CathyAnne,

Thanks for responding.

Shirley Tracy

CathyAnne

—-

CathyAnne Murtha

cathy@...

(520) 955-6611

Hi Everyone,

Desperately,

Shirley Tracy

Shirley Tracy

CathyAnne,

Thanks for responding.

Shirley Tracy

CathyAnne

—-

CathyAnne Murtha

cathy@...

(520) 955-6611

Hi Everyone,

Desperately,

Shirley Tracy

CathyAnne Murtha

CathyAnne
—-
CathyAnne Murtha
cathy@...
(520) 955-6611

Hi Everyone,

Desperately,

Shirley Tracy

Shirley Tracy

Hi Everyone,

Desperately,

Shirley Tracy