Sent: Sunday, February 28, 2021 2:28 PM
Subject: Re: eliminate annoucement of blank lines in Outlook JAWS 2021

Did you check in settings center (insert-6) for Skip Blank Lines While Navigating in the

ReadingWeb / HTML / PDFs category?

This is turned on in default for me but off in Outlook.

Best Wishes,
Jonathan Cohn

On Feb 28, 2021, at 4:41 PM, Shai <shaiwol@...> wrote:

Hello,
I am wondering if there is a means to have JAWS ignore blank lines
when reading a message in Outlook?
I receive many emails per day and it would be pleasant if there is a
means of doing this. I have been through the schemes and sounds
manager where I did try to edit the classic scheme. I went to the
misc. tab and noticed that new lines only had speak using message
voice or play sound.
Thank you in advance for any responses.

--
Shai Wolman

[...]