moderated Phone Clamp: Re: Accessing video subtitles with JAWS

Glenn / Lenny

I just looked in my Amazon orders, and I purchased this three years ago and it's 13 dollars.
Here's the link.
It is like a bendable wire conduit with a heavy clamp for the table or whatever and a lighter clamp for the phone.
The table clamp part can come loose if it is clamping to a slick surface, and it is extended out all the way, so some duct tape could help keep it in place.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, February 24, 2021 10:47 PM
Subject: Re: Accessing video subtitles with JAWS

In your conversation, you mentioned a bendable clamps for holding a phone in front of a computer. Where would I look to purchase such a device? Thanks, Michael Baity