moderated Where can I get Silenzio?

Kevin Minor

Hi.

Something happened where things got corrupted so badly on my SSD, that nothing was there, Even Windows. I did have a backup, but some things weren’t there, including Silenzio. JAWS method of trying to prevent the beginning of words being cut off doesn’t work well on this Asus Zenbook Laptop. Silenzio works much better. I’ve looked on Google, with no luck. I’d appreciate learning where to get it.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Kevin, Valerie and Jilly

Francisco Salvador Crespo

Hello.

Here's the link:

best.

Enviado desde mi iPhone

El 21 feb. 2021, a las 17:34, Kevin Minor <kminor65@...> escribió:

Hi.

Something happened where things got corrupted so badly on my SSD, that nothing was there, Even Windows. I did have a backup, but some things weren’t there, including Silenzio. JAWS method of trying to prevent the beginning of words being cut off doesn’t work well on this Asus Zenbook Laptop. Silenzio works much better. I’ve looked on Google, with no luck. I’d appreciate learning where to get it.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Kevin, Valerie and Jilly

Chris Hill

It was mentioned on Mosen's podcast and here is a link.

http://www.stefankiss.sk/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=getit&lid=112