moderated Volume setting that lowers other volume of programs while Jaws is speaking.

Albert Cutolo

Good evening everyone,

Is their a particular setting or checkbox that says, lower the volume of other programs or applications while Jaws is speaking?  If so, can someone please point me in the right direction on where to go find this setting, or  where this setting or checkbox can be found?

Thanks in advance,

Al

Since JAWs has a good settings search, I'd suggest you look for "ducking."

I believe that JAWS and NVDA both call this feature audio ducking.

           ~ André Gide

Richard Turner <richardturner42@...>

Press insert+6 on the number row.

Press control+shift+d for the Jaws default settings.

Type volume in the search box.

Arrow donw once and you should be on that setting.

Richard

My web site, www.turner42.com