moderated JAWS and MS Store

Lino Morales

I get a weird message notavvailable outside of relevant tables and dialog windows.

On 2/18/2021 4:40 PM, Richard Turner wrote:
Well, try insert+z once the store opens and then you can navigate by headings or links, though all I'm finding are games and free apps.
But, at least it is more than "button."

Richard

Ralph's Observation: It is a mistake to allow any mechanical object<>to realize that you are in a hurry.

My web site, www.turner42.com

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Lino Morales
Sent: Thursday, February 18, 2021 1:22 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: JAWS and MS Store

Well for some stupid reason the Microsoft Store won't load properly with the latest update of JAWS 2021. All I hear is button unavailable. Works just fine with NVDA. So has anyone experienced this?

Richard Turner

Well, try insert+z once the store opens and then you can navigate by headings or links, though all I'm finding are games and free apps.
But, at least it is more than "button."

Richard

Ralph's Observation: It is a mistake to allow any mechanical object<>to realize that you are in a hurry.

My web site, www.turner42.com

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Lino Morales
Sent: Thursday, February 18, 2021 1:22 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: JAWS and MS Store

Well for some stupid reason the Microsoft Store won't load properly with the latest update of JAWS 2021. All I hear is button unavailable. Works just fine with NVDA. So has anyone experienced this?

Lino Morales