moderated Audio Bluetooth Sound Setting

Hicks Steven (CORNWALL IT SERVICES) <steven.hicks@...>

Can anyone remember where the setting is for Bluetooth headphones for example that sends constant noise to keep them awake and stop stuttering?

Dale Heltzer

In the Settings Center, search for Bluetooth.

Can anyone remember where the setting is for Bluetooth headphones for example that sends constant noise to keep them awake and stop stuttering?

Richard Turner

Press insert+6 on the number row.

Press control+shift+d to get the default jaws settings center.

Type blue and arrow down once and you should hear:

2 Search Results List box‑
Avoid speech cut off when using Bluetooth headphones or some sound cards not checked‑

Hit space to check it and hit enter.

Richard

My web site, www.turner42.com

Can anyone remember where the setting is for Bluetooth headphones for example that sends constant noise to keep them awake and stop stuttering?

Hicks Steven (CORNWALL IT SERVICES) <steven.hicks@...>

Fantastic, thanks so much Richard.

Take care and have a brilliant weekend all!

Can anyone remember where the setting is for Bluetooth headphones for example that sends constant noise to keep them awake and stop stuttering?

This message originated from outside of NHSmail. Please do not click links or open attachments unless you recognise the sender and know the content is safe.

Hicks Steven (CORNWALL IT SERVICES) <steven.hicks@...>

Works like an absolute charm.

Would be really good though if Freedomscientific could give it some more options like turn off after 30 seconds so it does actually save some battery time.

I May see if the suggestions email still works.

Take care and have a brilliant weekend all!

Can anyone remember where the setting is for Bluetooth headphones for example that sends constant noise to keep them awake and stop stuttering?

This message originated from outside of NHSmail. Please do not click links or open attachments unless you recognise the sender and know the content is safe.

This message originated from outside of NHSmail. Please do not click links or open attachments unless you recognise the sender and know the content is safe.

Paul Faucheux

the setting is located under  user options in settings center.

On Fri, Feb 12, 2021 at 11:34 AM Hicks Steven (CORNWALL IT SERVICES) via groups.io <steven.hicks=nhs.net@groups.io> wrote:

Can anyone remember where the setting is for Bluetooth headphones for example that sends constant noise to keep them awake and stop stuttering?

michaelpbaity@...

Regarding Bluetooth headset- I am trying to connect my bt headset for isolating jaws messages and then have audio from a zoom conference coming thru my external speakers. I also am using a webcam as a microphone because my desktop does not have an internal microphone. I have not been able to get everything running at the same time. Any suggestions?

Randy Barnett <blindmansbluff09@...>

what's your Bluetooth headphones paired to your computer going to jaws utilities sound card and select the Bluetooth headphones from the list. They should route jaws to your Bluetooth and your microphone and speaker should work for zoom as if jaws wasn't even there.

Randy Barnett

On Feb 12, 2021, at 8:26 PM, michaelpbaity@... wrote:

Regarding Bluetooth headset- I am trying to connect my bt headset for isolating jaws messages and then have audio from a zoom conference coming thru my external speakers. I also am using a webcam as a microphone because my desktop does not have an internal microphone. I have not been able to get everything running at the same time. Any suggestions?

Paul Faucheux

hi mitchel i would suggest to go to utilities menu and then go to sound cards and select the Bluetooth headset as the  audio source for jaws. as far as the microphone issue go to sound in control pannel and under playback devices make sure that the webcam is set as default device. and do the exact same thing under recording devices.