moderated audio description

paul lemm

hi JM Casey,

sorry my mistake, I thought you were replying about the game of thrones comment, I think I read  the thread in slightly the wrong order which is where my confusion came from. Sorry for the mix-up.

Paul Lemm

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of JM Casey
Sent: 10 February 2021 23:55
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: audio description

Hello Paul.

Thanks for your contribution to the discussion. I was responding to a comment about the blind mice mart, not audiovault or game of thrones. I did not say anything about Game of Thrones – however I’m aware it’s available on the other site.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of paul lemm via groups.io
Sent: February 10, 2021 05:34 PM

hi JM Casey

I believe the previous message was saying that you could find game of thrones on the audiovault.net, not blind mice mart, the two services/websites are two totally separate things, audiovault.net is nothing to do with blind mice mart. Audiovault.net does have all of the game of thrones TV series, plus tons of other series  and movies too, , I personally think Audiovault.net has more content than blind mice mart.

Paul Lemm

Sent: 10 February 2021 20:43
Subject: Re: audiodescription

No, the content was actually missing – it would take you to a sendspace page but the file was obviouslyr emoved and there was no download link. This happened with most of their movies (separate from deleting all the TV shows, which is something they announced beforehand).

Eventually I noticed some of the movies seemed to be re-added. And some seemed to be hosted directly on their server. At a guess they had an issue with sendspace, which may n ow be resolved, I don’t know – I don’t really use their movie vault  anymore.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Justin Williams
Sent: February 10, 2021 03:40 PM

Yes.

I really wanted the rest of game of thrones, and some of the marvle series.

Justin

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2021 3:24 PM

Blind Mice stopped uploading TV shows, maybe that was the missing content?

I’m glad I grabbed what I did when they had TV shows available.

Richard

Ralph's Observation:  It is a mistake to allow any mechanical object<>to realize that you are in a hurry.

My web site, www.turner42.com

Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2021 12:17 PM

The movie vault on that site has been up and down periodically over the last year. I kind of stopped using it. For a while it looked like they lost their sendspace account where they were obviously uploading the material. I guess they have it back now but they did seem to lose a lot of content. It looked like they were slowly adding it back. *shrugs*

Sent: February 10, 2021 12:44 AM

I didn't find a lot of movies on there last time?

Are they still getting new ones?

Justin

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jasmine Kotsay
Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2021 12:29 AM

Hi,
Audiovault.net actually offers Mp3 movies and shows, but there are not nearly as many as Blind Mice Mart has. I, too, am looking for other free sites.

Richard, do you know how much a subscription is for Blind Mice?

Sincerely,
Jasmine

----- Original Message -----
Date: Tuesday, February 09, 2021 09:05 PM

When the Blind Mice Mall Movie Vault uses direct download it works great.

If you have to use the free SendSpace download it is a pain.

If you buy a subscription for say 1 month to the high speed download with Sendspace, it works well.

As for other sites, I know of none that have mp3 files with audio description like what Blind Mice Mall offers.

Then, you are left with finding movie or TV shows for rent or purchase that include Audio Description or subscribing to services like Netflix who provide audio description on all their original content, or Disney Plus which offers a lot of movies and series with audio description.

The best source for finding out what shows have audio description is through ACB.

The Audio Description Project (ADP) (acb.org)

HTH,

Richard

Ralph's Observation:  It is a mistake to allow any mechanical object<>to realize that you are in a hurry.

Sent: Tuesday, February 9, 2021 8:57 PM
Subject: audiodescription

Does anyone know the sites which are accessible for movies which have                 audiodescription?

It seems as if the blind mice mall does not work os well, or at least, it didn't the last time I visited it.

Thanks,

Justin

Richard Turner

Your emails are coming through.

Richard

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of HH. Smith Jr.
Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2021 4:19 PM

Hi Guys,

I am not sure if my emails are going thru; however, here is a sight for lots of descriptive videos.

https://jeff.tdrealms.com/Described_Movies.md

Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2021 6:55 PM

Hello Paul.

Thanks for your contribution to the discussion. I was responding to a comment about the blind mice mart, not audiovault or game of thrones. I did not say anything about Game of Thrones – however I’m aware it’s available on the other site.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of paul lemm via groups.io

hi JM Casey

I believe the previous message was saying that you could find game of thrones on the audiovault.net, not blind mice mart, the two services/websites are two totally separate things, audiovault.net is nothing to do with blind mice mart. Audiovault.net does have all of the game of thrones TV series, plus tons of other series  and movies too, , I personally think Audiovault.net has more content than blind mice mart.

Paul Lemm

No, the content was actually missing – it would take you to a sendspace page but the file was obviouslyr emoved and there was no download link. This happened with most of their movies (separate from deleting all the TV shows, which is something they announced beforehand).

Eventually I noticed some of the movies seemed to be re-added. And some seemed to be hosted directly on their server. At a guess they had an issue with sendspace, which may n ow be resolved, I don’t know – I don’t really use their movie vault  anymore.

Yes.

Justin

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Richard Turner

Richard

The movie vault on that site has been up and down periodically over the last year. I kind of stopped using it. For a while it looked like they lost their sendspace account where they were obviously uploading the material. I guess they have it back now but they did seem to lose a lot of content. It looked like they were slowly adding it back. *shrugs*

Justin

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jasmine Kotsay

Hi,
Audiovault.net actually offers Mp3 movies and shows, but there are not nearly as many as Blind Mice Mart has. I, too, am looking for other free sites.

Sincerely,
Jasmine

If you buy a subscription for say 1 month to the high speed download with Sendspace, it works well.

As for other sites, I know of none that have mp3 files with audio description like what Blind Mice Mall offers.

Then, you are left with finding movie or TV shows for rent or purchase that include Audio Description or subscribing to services like Netflix who provide audio description on all their original content, or Disney Plus which offers a lot of movies and series with audio description.

The best source for finding out what shows have audio description is through ACB.

HTH,

Richard

Does anyone know the sites which are accessible for movies which have                 audiodescription?

It seems as if the blind mice mall does not work os well, or at least, it didn't the last time I visited it.

Thanks,

Justin

HH. Smith Jr.

Hi Guys,

I am not sure if my emails are going thru; however, here is a sight for lots of descriptive videos.

https://jeff.tdrealms.com/Described_Movies.md

Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2021 6:55 PM

Hello Paul.

hi JM Casey

Paul Lemm

Yes.

Justin

Richard

Justin

Hi,

Sincerely,
Jasmine

HTH,

Richard

Thanks,

Justin

JM Casey

Hello Paul.

hi JM Casey

Paul Lemm

Yes.

Justin

Richard

Justin

Hi,

Sincerely,
Jasmine

HTH,

Richard

Thanks,

Justin

paul lemm

hi JM Casey

Paul Lemm

Yes.

Justin

Richard

Justin

Hi,

Sincerely,
Jasmine

HTH,

Richard

Thanks,

Justin