From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of JM Casey
Sent: 10 February 2021 23:55
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: audio description

Hello Paul.

Thanks for your contribution to the discussion. I was responding to a comment about the blind mice mart, not audiovault or game of thrones. I did not say anything about Game of Thrones – however I’m aware it’s available on the other site.

From: Richard Turner
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Date: Tuesday, February 09, 2021 09:05 PM

When the Blind Mice Mall Movie Vault uses direct download it works great.

If you have to use the free SendSpace download it is a pain.

If you buy a subscription for say 1 month to the high speed download with Sendspace, it works well.

As for other sites, I know of none that have mp3 files with audio description like what Blind Mice Mall offers.

Then, you are left with finding movie or TV shows for rent or purchase that include Audio Description or subscribing to services like Netflix who provide audio description on all their original content, or Disney Plus which offers a lot of movies and series with audio description.

The best source for finding out what shows have audio description is through ACB.

The Audio Description Project (ADP) (acb.org)

HTH,

Richard

My web site, www.turner42.com