Sent: Sunday, February 07, 2021 4:23 PM
Subject: A thank you letter.

Just wanted to say thanks for those who tried to help me out today.

Now, the only issue I’m having is that for some strange reason, I can’t get the sound scheme that I want to play to go off for new mail notification.

I even have the M.S. Tech Support operator stumpted as well to why the sound effect wave file that I have chochen won’t go off as well.

Many thanks once again.

Ron KR3DOG

Ron Kolesar

Well.

Both the M.S. disability desk operator and I did all of that and it still won’t work.

Now it worked before I had to format the pc and if I go to test it, it works.

But when I want it to work, it won’t work.

Many thanks.

Ron KR3DOG

In order for the email notification to work you need to set it in 2 places in, Control panel / Sounds / Sounds tab in the list of program events.  The first is, Desktop mail notification and 2nd is, New mail notification.

Stay safe and take care.  Mike.

Just wanted to say thanks for those who tried to help me out today.

Now, the only issue I’m having is that for some strange reason, I can’t get the sound scheme that I want to play to go off for new mail notification.

I even have the M.S. Tech Support operator stumpted as well to why the sound effect wave file that I have chochen won’t go off as well.

Many thanks once again.

Ron KR3DOG

Mike B.

Well, what all did you and the MS desk try so we don't repeat?

Stay safe and take care.  Mike.