moderated Asking two questions.

Ron Kolesar

Hello, to my fellow jaws user subscribers.

I just had to have my pc’s hard drive formatted, so I’m starting back from scratch.

I’m currently using NVDA because I went out to FS’s web page and the good news is that I was able to find the down load folder, but the bad news is that nowhere on the web page can I find a link to down load jaws 2021.

Can anyone help me out here?

I’ve been to software and to products and to down load with no luck.

I found the sales pitch on the new features of 2021, but no link to click on to down load the program to install it.

Also, I’m using outlook 2019 for my mail package.

Can anyone help me to change the date and time from the twelve hour civilian time to the twenty-four hour military time?

I know, I still need to add a tag line to my mail as well.

But I’ll get to that soon.

Many thanks for the help.

Ron KR3DOG

The download for the latest JAWS installer is always on the download page for same, and it's no different now.  Download page:  https://support.freedomscientific.com/Downloads/JAWS
Specific download link on that page:
Date and time changes in terms of format are a Windows level function.  Settings, Time & Language, Region Pane, Change data formats link then, in the dialog that comes up, look at the long and short time dropdowns.  The versions of time that don't have an AM or PM after them in those lists are 24-hour format, either with or without leading zero for the hours earlier than 10.

           ~ André Gide

Loy

Here is the link for the JAWS downloads.

[...]

Mike B

Hi Ron,

Here's the direct download link for the latest J2021:

Stay safe and take care.  Mike.

[...]

Brian Zolo

Hey there, Ron, Brian Zolo here in Gahanna, Ohio feel free to call me BZ,, grin!  You’ll want to go to downloads and then go to jaws and the 2021 version will be first and then there’s a link to previous versions of jaws.  Let me know if I can be of further assistance, have a blessed day!  BZ!