Windows 10 question

Mike Rogers

Hi folks. I just got Windows 10 and can't figure how to empty the recycle folder. Doesn't seem to work like Windows 7. Help is appreciated.
Mike

********************************

www.harmonicaworkshops.com

Carol Smith

Hi Mike,

You can always select all and do a shift-delete. That does the same as empty.

Carol

On 1/14/2018 9:24 PM, Mike Rogers wrote:
Hi folks. I just got Windows 10 and can't figure how to empty the recycle folder. Doesn't seem to work like Windows 7. Help is appreciated.
Mike

********************************

www.harmonicaworkshops.com

Mike B. <mb69mach1@...>

Hi Mike, Try the following:
1. Form the desktop highlight / select the Recycle Bin icon.
2. Press, Alt + enter, to open the properties.  Or, open the context menu by pressing the application key, or Shift + F10, arrow upt, Properties, & press enter.
3. Tab to the,  enable "Display delete confirmation dialog, checkbox & press the spacebar to check it.
4. Tab to, Apply, press the spacebar, tab to, Okay, press enter to save the change & close properties.

Sent: Sunday, January 14, 2018 6:24 PM
Subject: Windows 10 question

Hi folks.  I just got Windows 10 and can't figure how to empty the recycle folder.  Doesn't seem to work like Windows 7.  Help is appreciated.
Mike

********************************

www.harmonicaworkshops.com

Bill White <billwhite92701@...>

You can either use the Applications key, arrow down to Empty Recycle Bin, or
Just click on Rebycle Bin, and once in the folder, select all with CONTROL
plus A, then delete. I am using Windows 10.

Bill White
Billwhite92701@dslextreme.com

Hi folks. I just got Windows 10 and can't figure how to empty the recycle
folder. Doesn't seem to work like Windows 7. Help is appreciated.
Mike

********************************

www.harmonicaworkshops.com

Pastor Gil Pries <gilp@...>

Hi Mike,
Go to the recycle been icon.
Press your context key and arrow down to empty your recycle been and press
enter twice.

Pastor Gil

Hi folks. I just got Windows 10 and can't figure how to empty the recycle
folder. Doesn't seem to work like Windows 7. Help is appreciated.
Mike

www.harmonicaworkshops.com

Mike Rogers

Thanks. that works.