moderated OCR and JAWS

Soronel Haetir

And note that if you just want to view a word document but do not
actually have word MS publishes a little Doc Viewer program to do that
(https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/doc-viewer/9n69kfjds28z). Also,
recent versions of wordpad can very often open word documents.

On 2/5/21, Tom Lange <lange85@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,
I‘ve used the newest versions of convenient OCR often and haven’t found a
way to send the text to any program other than Word. If you want to place
the text in Wordpad, Notepad or anywhere in particular, your best bet is to
select all the text with ctrl+a, copy it to the clipboard and paste it where
you want it.
Hope that helps.

Tom

On Feb 5, 2021, at 6:41 PM, Tony Sohl <tonysohl@samobile.net> wrote:

Hi I have a question about jaws and the ocr option.

You can open the document in word however we might be loosing our word
subscription. Can you tell the ocr to open the file in word;ad?

--
Soronel Haetir
soronel.haetir@gmail.com

Tom Lange

Hi,
I‘ve used the newest versions of convenient OCR often and haven’t found a way to send the text to any program other than Word. If you want to place the text in Wordpad, Notepad or anywhere in particular, your best bet is to select all the text with ctrl+a, copy it to the clipboard and paste it where you want it.
Hope that helps.

Tom

On Feb 5, 2021, at 6:41 PM, Tony Sohl <tonysohl@samobile.net> wrote:

Hi I have a question about jaws and the ocr option.

You can open the document in word however we might be loosing our word subscription. Can you tell the ocr to open the file in word;ad?

Tony Sohl