moderated Settings question using chrome browser.

Edward Green

Hi Al,

type chrome://settings into the address bar.

Cheers,

Ed

On 3 February 2021 20:08:01 "Albert Cutolo " <Albertc51@...> wrote:

Good afternoon everyone,

I use chrome as my internet browser on a windows 10 laptop computer with jaws 21.  My question is, Where do I go too get to the settings menu after chrome loads?

Thanks in advance for any and all help,

Al

Mike B.

After you open Chrome press, Alt + F, to open the menues, then press the letter, S, to open Settings.

Stay safe and take care.  Mike.