Mozilla Jaws 2018 Win 10 64Bit?

Jonas Voll

Hey guys!

What version of Mozilla can I run with Jaws 2018 Windows 10 64Bit?

Jonas Voll
Support Technician I
Envision, Inc.
2301 S Water ST
Wichita, KS 67213
O: 316-425-7141
F: 316-267-4312
www.envisionus.com

Are you asking about Firefox or Thunderbird, both are made by Mozilla.

If Firefox, then currently your best option is Firefox 52.5.3 ESR (extended support release).

Regards,

Sieghard

What version of Mozilla can I run with Jaws 2018 Windows 10 64Bit?

Jonas Voll
Support Technician I
Envision, Inc.
2301 S Water ST
Wichita, KS 67213
O: 316-425-7141
F: 316-267-4312
www.envisionus.com

Jonas Voll

And what is the newest version of Firefox Portable, I can runn?

That is not the ESR Version!

Jonas Voll
Support Technician I
Envision, Inc.
2301 S Water ST
Wichita, KS 67213
O: 316-425-7141
F: 316-267-4312
www.envisionus.com

What version of Mozilla can I run with Jaws 2018 Windows 10 64Bit?

Jonas Voll
Support Technician I
Envision, Inc.
2301 S Water ST
Wichita, KS 67213
O: 316-425-7141
F: 316-267-4312
www.envisionus.com

and
'spam@...'

David Moore

I run Firefox version 56 as a portable version!

It works great!

David Moore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

What version of Mozilla can I run with Jaws 2018 Windows 10 64Bit?

Jonas Voll
Support Technician I
Envision, Inc.
2301 S Water ST
Wichita, KS 67213
O: 316-425-7141
F: 316-267-4312
www.envisionus.com

and
'spam@...'

Nino Dagostino

Hi:

I think you can run Firefox52esl version.

Hope that helps