moderated Ventalation suggestions, was RE: JAWS getting sluggish/cutting out?

Richard Turner

When I bought my laptop, I tried one of those fans that you sit the laptop on that provides plenty of circulation but it was too thick to use on my keyboard shelf.

So, I created my own stand.

I took 24 pennies, 6 per stack, and used Duct Tape to create four little legs and taped them to the laptop right next to the little bumps that supposedly serve as legs on a laptop.

My computer has never gotten too warm since.

If I use it on my lap, which I almost never do, I use a board to sit it on.

Richard

My web site, www.turner42.com