Latest unofficial JAWS Is Still Buggy

inamuddin khan

Dear friends, as some of you are well aware that Freedomscientific has launched a patch of JAWS 2018.1712.54 tries to resolve the issue of not reading message body in windows 10 mail app, but with this update, another problem arises which is more painful then the previous one.

With some of emails JAWS 2018.1712.54 simply freezes windows 10 mail app altogether!

I therefore would like to recommend  to all those who are thinking to update JAWS 2018, should stick themselves to JAWS 18 at least until further notice!

With regards from Inamuddin with the Skype ID:

Charlsdarwin1

Arguing with a woman is reading software license agreement.
At the end, you have to ignore everything and clic I agree.
You can contact me via gmail:
inamuddin09@...
Inamuddin.ronaque@...
outlook:
inam092@...
yahoo:
inamuddin2010@...
Add my Skype ID:
charlsdarwin1
Meet me on facebook:
www.facebook.com/inamuddin786
Follow me on my twitter ID:
www.twitter.com/charlsdarwin1
Call me on my cell numbers:
+92-300-2227598
+92-334-3348409

Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@...>

I agree with you one thousand percent, Inamuddin. I'm not about to move up. I will be due for SMA, will go on and get it, but skip 2018. I've heard too many horror stories on various lists.

Regards,

Carolyn

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of inamuddin khan
Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2018 7:17 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Latest unofficial JAWS Is Still Buggy

Dear friends, as some of you are well aware that Freedomscientific has launched a patch of JAWS 2018.1712.54 tries to resolve the issue of not reading message body in windows 10 mail app, but with this update, another problem arises which is more painful then the previous one.

With some of emails JAWS 2018.1712.54 simply freezes windows 10 mail app altogether!

I therefore would like to recommend to all those who are thinking to update JAWS 2018, should stick themselves to JAWS 18 at least until further notice!

Charlsdarwin1

inamuddin09@gmail.com
Inamuddin.ronaque@gmail.com
outlook:
inam092@outlook.com
yahoo:
inamuddin2010@yahoo.ca
Add my Skype ID:
charlsdarwin1
Meet me on facebook:
+92-300-2227598
+92-334-3348409

Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...>

Hi Carolyn,

It's of course your choice, but I sit at my various PC's at work all day long and heavily use Excel and Outlook as well as the Internet usually via Chrome or in a few cases still with IE, I use my point of sale software and Sage 50 Accounting, at home I sometimes use iTunes and I use Jaws 2018 both with Windows 7 and Windows 10 and it's just as good or better as Jaws 18 for me. I have already completely removed Jaws 18 from all my machines and except for the same occasional issues I had also with Jaws 18 it's just fine. I would say that with Windows 10 it's actually better.

Regards,
Sieghard

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Carolyn Arnold
Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2018 6:12 PM
Subject: Re: Latest unofficial JAWS Is Still Buggy

I agree with you one thousand percent, Inamuddin. I'm not about to move up. I will be due for SMA, will go on and get it, but skip 2018. I've heard too many horror stories on various lists.

Regards,

Carolyn

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of inamuddin khan

I therefore would like to recommend to all those who are thinking to update JAWS 2018, should stick themselves to JAWS 18 at least until further notice!

Charlsdarwin1

inamuddin09@gmail.com
outlook:
inam092@outlook.com
yahoo:
inamuddin2010@yahoo.ca
Add my Skype ID:
charlsdarwin1
Meet me on facebook:
+92-300-2227598
+92-334-3348409

inamuddin khan

Dear friend, the matter of fact is that whatever I’m sharing with this great mailing list, is my own personal experience not rumor or any kind of horror story.

I have uninstalled my JAWS with shared components and reinstalled it.

Since then, I’m not experiencing any kind of freeze or any kind of app crash as I was experiencing before performing that reinstallation!

Being a member of this group, it is my responsibility to share with you what I experienced not what I have herd !

I sincerely hope that my emails will not be considered as rumor or any kind of horror story or any kind of miss guidance.

Charlsdarwin1

inamuddin09@...
Inamuddin.ronaque@...
outlook:
inam092@...
yahoo:
inamuddin2010@...
Add my Skype ID:
charlsdarwin1
Meet me on facebook:
+92-300-2227598
+92-334-3348409

Sent: Friday, January 12, 2018 7:18 AM

Hi Carolyn,

It's of course your choice, but I sit at my various PC's at work all day long and heavily use Excel and Outlook as well as the Internet usually via Chrome or in a few cases still with IE, I use my point of sale software and Sage 50 Accounting, at home I sometimes use iTunes and I use Jaws 2018 both with Windows 7 and Windows 10 and it's just as good or better as Jaws 18 for me. I have already completely removed Jaws 18 from all my machines and except for the same occasional issues I had also with Jaws 18 it's just fine. I would say that with Windows 10 it's actually better.

Regards,

Sieghard

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Carolyn Arnold

Regards,

Carolyn

I therefore would like to recommend  to all those who are thinking to update JAWS 2018, should stick themselves to JAWS 18 at least until further notice!

Charlsdarwin1

inamuddin09@...

Inamuddin.ronaque@...

outlook:

inam092@...

yahoo:

inamuddin2010@...

Add my Skype ID:

charlsdarwin1

Meet me on facebook:

+92-300-2227598

+92-334-3348409

Dave...

innamuddin,

Are you saying that you uninstalled JAWS and also removed your shared components? Did you also remove your personal settings?

Dave
Oregonian, woodworker, Engineer, Musician, and Pioneer

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2018 18:55

Dear friend, the matter of fact is that whatever I’m sharing with this great mailing list, is my own personal experience not rumor or any kind of horror story.

I have uninstalled my JAWS with shared components and reinstalled it

Since then, I’m not experiencing any kind of freeze or any kind of app crash as I was experiencing before performing that reinstallation!

Being a member of this group, it is my responsibility to share with you what I experienced not what I have herd !

I sincerely hope that my emails will not be considered as rumor or any kind of horror story or any kind of miss guidance.

Charlsdarwin1

inamuddin09@...
Inamuddin.ronaque@...
outlook:
inam092@...
yahoo:
inamuddin2010@...
Add my Skype ID:
charlsdarwin1
Meet me on facebook:
+92-300-2227598
+92-334-3348409

Hi Carolyn,

Regards,

Sieghard

Regards,

Carolyn

I therefore would like to recommend  to all those who are thinking to update JAWS 2018, should stick themselves to JAWS 18 at least until further notice!

Charlsdarwin1

inamuddin09@...

Inamuddin.ronaque@...

outlook:

inam092@outlookcom

yahoo:

inamuddin2010@...

Add my Skype ID:

charlsdarwin1

Meet me on facebook:

+92-300-2227598

+92-334-3348409

inamuddin khan

Yes I did the both things!

Charlsdarwin1

inamuddin09@...
Inamuddin.ronaque@...
outlook:
inam092@...
yahoo:
inamuddin2010@...
Add my Skype ID:
charlsdarwin1
Meet me on facebook:
+92-300-2227598
+92-334-3348409

Sent: Friday, January 12, 2018 9:34 AM

innamuddin,

Are you saying that you uninstalled JAWS and also removed your shared components? Did you also remove your personal settings?

Dave
Oregonian, woodworker, Engineer, Musician, and Pioneer

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2018 18:55

I have uninstalled my JAWS with shared components and reinstalled it

Charlsdarwin1

inamuddin09@...
Inamuddin.ronaque@...
outlook:
inam092@...
yahoo:
inamuddin2010@...
Add my Skype ID:
charlsdarwin1
Meet me on facebook:
+92-300-2227598
+92-334-3348409

Hi Carolyn,

Regards,

Sieghard

Regards,

Carolyn

Charlsdarwin1

inamuddin09@...

Inamuddin.ronaque@...

outlook:

inam092@outlookcom

yahoo:

inamuddin2010@...

Add my Skype ID:

charlsdarwin1

Meet me on facebook:

+92-300-2227598

+92-334-3348409

That is encouraging that 2018 is working well for you. I will wait for more positive endorsements and might install it after all.

Regards,

Carolyn

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2018 9:19 PM

Hi Carolyn,

Regards,
Sieghard

Regards,

Carolyn

Charlsdarwin1

inamuddin09@gmail.com
outlook:
inam092@outlook.com
yahoo:
inamuddin2010@yahoo.ca
Add my Skype ID:
charlsdarwin1
Meet me on facebook:
+92-300-2227598
+92-334-3348409

inamuddin khan

Sweet friend, I’d like to advise you to wait at least until next official update of JAWS 2018 which in my guess will be due in February!

Charlsdarwin1

inamuddin09@...
Inamuddin.ronaque@...
outlook:
inam092@...
yahoo:
inamuddin2010@...
Add my Skype ID:
charlsdarwin1
Meet me on facebook:
+92-300-2227598
+92-334-3348409

Sent: Saturday, January 13, 2018 3:28 AM

That is encouraging that 2018 is working well for you. I will wait for more positive endorsements and might install it after all.

Regards,

Carolyn

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel

Hi Carolyn,

Regards,

Sieghard

Regards,

Carolyn

Charlsdarwin1

inamuddin09@...

Inamuddin.ronaque@...

outlook:

inam092@...

yahoo:

inamuddin2010@...

Add my Skype ID:

charlsdarwin1

Meet me on facebook:

+92-300-2227598

+92-334-3348409

Jessica D <jldail13@...>

Hi,
2018 works wonderfully for me.
FYI, I’m using Windows on my mac, via Bootcamp.

Thanks,
Jessica

On Jan 12, 2018, at 5:28 PM, Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@windstream.net> wrote:

Regards,

Carolyn

Hi Carolyn,

Regards,
Sieghard

Regards,

Carolyn

Charlsdarwin1

inamuddin09@gmail.com
outlook:
inam092@outlook.com
yahoo:
inamuddin2010@yahoo.ca
Add my Skype ID:
charlsdarwin1
Meet me on facebook:
+92-300-2227598
+92-334-3348409

inamuddin khan

Sweet Jessica, have you tested December update with windows 10 mail app and with stickey note?

For more informations please visit:

http://www.freedomscientific.com/Support/TechnicalSupport/1670

Charlsdarwin1

inamuddin09@...
Inamuddin.ronaque@...
outlook:
inam092@...
yahoo:
inamuddin2010@...
Add my Skype ID:
charlsdarwin1
Meet me on facebook:
+92-300-2227598
+92-334-3348409

Sent: Saturday, January 13, 2018 3:53 AM

Hi,

Thanks,

Jessica

> On Jan 12, 2018, at 5:28 PM, Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@...> wrote:

>

> That is encouraging that 2018 is working well for you. I will wait for more positive endorsements and might install it after all.

>

> Regards,

>

> Carolyn

>

> -----Original Message-----

> From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel

> Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2018 9:19 PM

> To: main@jfw.groups.io

> Subject: Re: Latest unofficial JAWS Is Still Buggy

>

> Hi Carolyn,

>

> It's of course your choice, but I sit at my various PC's at work all day long and heavily use Excel and Outlook as well as the Internet usually via Chrome or in a few cases still with IE, I use my point of sale software and Sage 50 Accounting, at home I sometimes use iTunes and I use Jaws 2018 both with Windows 7 and Windows 10 and it's just as good or better as Jaws 18 for me. I have already completely removed Jaws 18 from all my machines and except for the same occasional issues I had also with Jaws 18 it's just fine. I would say that with Windows 10 it's actually better.

>

> Regards,

> Sieghard

>

> From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Carolyn Arnold

> Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2018 6:12 PM

> Subject: Re: Latest unofficial JAWS Is Still Buggy

>

> I agree with you one thousand percent, Inamuddin. I'm not about to move up. I will be due for SMA, will go on and get it, but skip 2018. I've heard too many horror stories on various lists.

>

> Regards,

>

> Carolyn

>

> From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of inamuddin khan

> Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2018 7:17 PM

> Subject: Latest unofficial JAWS Is Still Buggy

>

> Dear friends, as some of you are well aware that Freedomscientific has launched a patch of JAWS 2018.1712.54 tries to resolve the issue of not reading message body in windows 10 mail app, but with this update, another problem arises which is more painful then the previous one.

>

> With some of emails JAWS 2018.1712.54 simply freezes windows 10 mail app altogether!

>

> I therefore would like to recommend  to all those who are thinking to update JAWS 2018, should stick themselves to JAWS 18 at least until further notice!

>

>

>

> With regards from Inamuddin with the Skype ID:

>

> Charlsdarwin1

>

>

>

>

>

> Arguing with a woman is reading software license agreement.

> At the end, you have to ignore everything and clic I agree.

> You can contact me via gmail:

> inamuddin09@...

> Inamuddin.ronaque@...

> outlook:

> inam092@...

> yahoo:

> inamuddin2010@...

> Add my Skype ID:

> charlsdarwin1

> Meet me on facebook:

> www.facebook.com/inamuddin786

> Follow me on my twitter ID:

> www.twitter.com/charlsdarwin1

> Call me on my cell numbers:

> +92-300-2227598

> +92-334-3348409

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Many systems have their unique characteristics, if you work for a large corporation there might be group policies which effect the performance of Jaws etc. My suggestion is to simply install Jaws 2018 and try it out on your system, it's not like you can really break something. If it doesn't work the way you want at least you have the ability to update it as updates are released and test it from time to time even if you use Jaws 18 for your day-to-day work. Being able to independently have several Jaws versions installed I thought was always a nice feature.

Sent: Friday, January 12, 2018 2:29 PM

Regards,

Carolyn

Hi Carolyn,

Regards,
Sieghard

Regards,

Carolyn

Charlsdarwin1

inamuddin09@gmail.com
outlook:
inam092@outlook.com
yahoo:
inamuddin2010@yahoo.ca
Add my Skype ID:
charlsdarwin1
Meet me on facebook:
+92-300-2227598
+92-334-3348409

Jason White

I can add an endorsement: JAWS 2018 adds useful features, and I haven't encountered any bugs that weren't present in JAWS 18. In addition, it seems to me that the new installer, which is also used during upgrades, addresses the problems that I experienced with the older version.

I'm running Windows 10 at home and at work with JAWS 2018.

Sent: Friday, January 12, 2018 5:29 PM

Regards,

Carolyn

Hi Carolyn,

Regards,
Sieghard

Regards,

Carolyn

Charlsdarwin1

inamuddin09@gmail.com
outlook:
inam092@outlook.com
yahoo:
inamuddin2010@yahoo.ca
Add my Skype ID:
charlsdarwin1
Meet me on facebook:
+92-300-2227598
+92-334-3348409

The new installer is greatly simplified, just a single press of the spacebar at the beginning to check the "I agree" checkbox followed by enter and that's it, no further interaction is required (or possible) until at the very end when you have to press enter to accept the "OK" when the installation is done and another enter to say "Yes" to reboot the system.

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jason White via Groups.Io
Sent: Friday, January 12, 2018 3:15 PM

I can add an endorsement: JAWS 2018 adds useful features, and I haven't encountered any bugs that weren't present in JAWS 18. In addition, it seems to me that the new installer, which is also used during upgrades, addresses the problems that I experienced with the older version.

Regards,

Carolyn

Hi Carolyn,

Regards,
Sieghard

Regards,

Carolyn

Charlsdarwin1

inamuddin09@gmail.com
outlook:
inam092@outlook.com
yahoo:
inamuddin2010@yahoo.ca
Add my Skype ID:
charlsdarwin1
Meet me on facebook:
+92-300-2227598
+92-334-3348409

inamuddin khan

Dear friends, I’m very sorry to let you know that in replying of this thread, I have posted a wrong link for that I’m extremely sorry.

Please accept my sincere apology and here is the right link:

http://www.freedomscientific.com/Support/TechnicalSupport/Bulletin/1670

HTH

Charlsdarwin1

inamuddin09@...
Inamuddin.ronaque@...
outlook:
inam092@...
yahoo:
inamuddin2010@...
Add my Skype ID:
charlsdarwin1
Meet me on facebook:
+92-300-2227598
+92-334-3348409

Sent: Saturday, January 13, 2018 4:14 AM

Regards,

Carolyn

Hi Carolyn,

Regards,

Sieghard

Regards,

Carolyn

Charlsdarwin1

inamuddin09@...

Inamuddin.ronaque@...

outlook:

inam092@...

yahoo:

inamuddin2010@...

Add my Skype ID:

charlsdarwin1

Meet me on facebook:

+92-300-2227598

+92-334-3348409

Thanks. That sounds like sage advice, and I had pondered about maybe doing just that. You have reinforced the prudence of that. Thanks again.

Regards,

Carolyn

Sent: Friday, January 12, 2018 5:52 PM

Sweet friend, I’d like to advise you to wait at least until next official update of JAWS 2018 which in my guess will be due in February!

Charlsdarwin1

inamuddin09@gmail.com
outlook:
inam092@outlook.com
yahoo:
inamuddin2010@yahoo.ca
Add my Skype ID:
charlsdarwin1
Meet me on facebook:
+92-300-2227598
+92-334-3348409

Sent: Saturday, January 13, 2018 3:28 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io <mailto:main@jfw.groups.io>

Regards,

Carolyn

Hi Carolyn,

Regards,

Sieghard

Regards,

Carolyn

Charlsdarwin1

inamuddin09@gmail.com

outlook:

inam092@outlook.com

yahoo:

inamuddin2010@yahoo.ca

Add my Skype ID:

charlsdarwin1

Meet me on facebook:

+92-300-2227598

+92-334-3348409

Randy Barnett <randy@...>

It works just fine for me also. You may have a problem with your install.

On 1/12/2018 2:53 PM, Jessica D wrote:
Hi,

Thanks,
Jessica

On Jan 12, 2018, at 5:28 PM, Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@windstream.net> wrote:

Regards,

Carolyn

Hi Carolyn,

Regards,
Sieghard

Regards,

Carolyn

Charlsdarwin1

inamuddin09@gmail.com
outlook:
inam092@outlook.com
yahoo:
inamuddin2010@yahoo.ca
Add my Skype ID:
charlsdarwin1
Meet me on facebook: