moderated Facebook question

Madison Martin

How do I do that?

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Joseph Hudson
Sent: January 30, 2021 12:48 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Facebook question

Hi Madison, you got a change the new email address to your primary address. And
then you can remove the old one.
joseph hudson

Email FaceTime and iMessage
jhud7789@twc.com

Office phone/what's up messenger

254-300-7667

Emergency sell

254-813-2461

https://twitter.com/josephhudson89

On Jan 29, 2021, at 11:44 AM, Madison Martin <madisonmartin463@gmail.com>
wrote:

Hi all,
I was able to add this email address to my profile on Facebook, but
notifications are still going to my old email. How do I change it so
that they get sent to this address? I saw that there's a link to
remove this address from my profile, but there didn't seem to be one
to remove my old email address. I'm using mbasic.facebook.com, the
latest Edge, the latest Jaws 2021, and Windows 10 version 2004. Thanks
Madison

Joseph Hudson

[...]

Yes.