moderated Differences in Chrome and Edge When Displaying Favorites

Jim Fettgather

Hi to the list.

When using Chrome, and going down to Favorites, it’s very convenient to right arrow and be right in that nice vertical list.

In Edge, when you go into Favorites, it is some kind of Tree View, and it is not as slick or quite as easy to navigate.

I have another PC on which Edge is displaying its former behavior, just like Chrome,  when viewing Favorites.

What’s going on with Edge and Favorites?

Thanks for any observations.

Ashleigh Piccinino