Topics

moderated problem with goldwave scripts

Richard Turner

It has been so long since I set up goldwave, but I think there is a setting so that the windows are always maximized. I think maybe is the issue happening when the window isn't maximized?

Richard

"Why, what did she tell you?"
"I don't know, I didn't listen."

On Jan 25, 2021, at 9:36 PM, John Covici <covici@ccs.covici.com> wrote:

´╗┐OK, after experimenting, I find that sometimes, Jaws is giving me a
screen where if I use the Jaws cursor, I get nothing in Goldwave at all
ands so the scripts don't see anything. Now, restarting Jaws fixes it
forsometime, and I haven't figured out what makes it happen again,
very strange.

On Sun, 24 Jan 2021 16:19:01 -0500,
Richard Turner wrote:

Hi John,
I am on Goldwave 6.54 and the sets are working as they should.
I don't recall if I had used them during 6.53.

Maybe install 6.54 and see if it helps.

Richard

Ralph's Observation: It is a mistake to allow any mechanical object<>to realize that you are in a hurry.

My web site, https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.turner42.com%2F&;data=04%7C01%7C%7C1db31c5d46764753028c08d8c1bc43ee%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637472361626325021%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&amp;sdata=BX2GqVmakxSjBPsO2fL302o%2FvVfvwrOfkdtDdVYRmQ4%3D&amp;reserved=0