moderated Jeff Lukacsena: introduction

Van Lant, Robin

Jeff,

Nice to hear you went through the BOSMA training program.  I saw an article on that once and thought it might interest me if I decide for a career shift.  So many companies universities and not-for-profits are going to using salesforce for contact management, mine included.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jeff Lukacsena
Sent: Saturday, January 23, 2021 5:53 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Jeff Lukacsena: introduction

WARNING: This email originated externally. Exercise caution. Think before clicking links or opening attachments.

Hello Everyone,

I would like to introduce myself to thislist.

My name is Jeff Lukacsena. I live in Pittsburgh PA and I have ben using Jaws as far back as version 3.2

I am a graduate of Duquesne University in 1992 with a BA in Communications, and Public and Professional Writing certificate from the University of Pittsburgh.

I just completed Bosma Enterprises Salesforce certification and I am still trying to pass the admin certification.

I am also interested in website design and and computer programming, and would like to dable in Liniux.

That’s all for now.

If any wants to e-mail me off list they can at jlukacsena@...

Thanks,

Jeff Lukacsena

This communication may contain privileged and/or confidential information. It is intended solely for the use of the addressee. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost as a result of any transmission errors. If you are not the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing or using any of this information. If you have received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy.

This communication is for informational purposes only, is not an offer, solicitation, recommendation or commitment for any transaction or to buy or sell any security or other financial product, and is not intended as investment advice or as a confirmation of any transaction. Any market price, indicative value, estimate, view, opinion, data or other information herein is not warranted as to completeness or accuracy, is subject to change without notice, and KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc. accepts no liability for its use or to update or keep it current. Any views or opinions are those of the individual sender, not necessarily of KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc.

The sender of this communication is a licensed securities representative employed by or associated with KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC and may also represent KeyBank National Association (“KeyBank N.A.”). Securities products and services are offered by KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc. Banking products and services are offered by KeyBank N.A.

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

If you prefer not to receive future e-mail offers for products or services from Key send an e-mail to DNERequests@... with 'No Promotional E-mails' in the SUBJECT line.

Jasmine Kotsay

Hi, this is a wonderful list! You will gain lots of information and insight here. Welcome!

On Jan 23, 2021, at 7:22 PM, Jeff Lukacsena <jlukacsena@...> wrote:

Hello Everyone,

My name is Jeff Lukacsena. I live in Pittsburgh PA and I have ben using Jaws as far back as version 3.2

I am a graduate of Duquesne University in 1992 with a BA in Communications, and Public and Professional Writing certificate from the University of Pittsburgh.

I just completed Bosma Enterprises Salesforce certification and I am still trying to pass the admin certification.

I am also interested in website design and and computer programming, and would like to dable in Liniux.

That’s all for now.

Thanks,

Jeff Lukacsena

Mario

hi Jeff and welcome to our mailing list. lots of questions, lots of possible solutions, and some are right on target.

-------- Original Message --------
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Date: Saturday, January 23, 2021, 7:53 PM
Subject: Jeff Lukacsena: introduction
Hello Everyone,

My name is Jeff Lukacsena. I live in Pittsburgh PA and I have ben using
Jaws as far back as version 3.2

I am a graduate of Duquesne University in 1992 with a BA in
Communications, and Public and Professional Writing certificate from the
University of Pittsburgh.

I just completed Bosma Enterprises Salesforce certification and I am
still trying to pass the admin certification.

I am also interested in website design and and computer programming, and
would like to dable in Liniux.

That’s all for now.

If any wants to e-mail me off list they can at jlukacsena@comcast.net
<mailto:jlukacsena@comcast.net>

Thanks,

Jeff Lukacsena

Jeff Lukacsena

Hello Everyone,

That’s all for now.

Thanks,

Jeff Lukacsena