moderated Jeff Lukacsena: introduction

Van Lant, Robin

Jeff,

Nice to hear you went through the BOSMA training program.  I saw an article on that once and thought it might interest me if I decide for a career shift.  So many companies universities and not-for-profits are going to using salesforce for contact management, mine included.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jeff Lukacsena
Sent: Saturday, January 23, 2021 5:53 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Jeff Lukacsena: introduction

Hello Everyone,

I would like to introduce myself to thislist.

My name is Jeff Lukacsena. I live in Pittsburgh PA and I have ben using Jaws as far back as version 3.2

I am a graduate of Duquesne University in 1992 with a BA in Communications, and Public and Professional Writing certificate from the University of Pittsburgh.

I just completed Bosma Enterprises Salesforce certification and I am still trying to pass the admin certification.

I am also interested in website design and and computer programming, and would like to dable in Liniux.

That’s all for now.

If any wants to e-mail me off list they can at jlukacsena@...

Thanks,

Jeff Lukacsena

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

Jasmine Kotsay

Hi, this is a wonderful list! You will gain lots of information and insight here. Welcome!

On Jan 23, 2021, at 7:22 PM, Jeff Lukacsena <jlukacsena@...> wrote:

Hello Everyone,

I would like to introduce myself to thislist.

My name is Jeff Lukacsena. I live in Pittsburgh PA and I have ben using Jaws as far back as version 3.2

I am a graduate of Duquesne University in 1992 with a BA in Communications, and Public and Professional Writing certificate from the University of Pittsburgh.

I just completed Bosma Enterprises Salesforce certification and I am still trying to pass the admin certification.

I am also interested in website design and and computer programming, and would like to dable in Liniux.

That’s all for now.

If any wants to e-mail me off list they can at jlukacsena@...

Thanks,

Jeff Lukacsena

Mario

hi Jeff and welcome to our mailing list. lots of questions, lots of possible solutions, and some are right on target.

I would like to introduce myself to thislist.

My name is Jeff Lukacsena. I live in Pittsburgh PA and I have ben using
Jaws as far back as version 3.2

I am a graduate of Duquesne University in 1992 with a BA in
Communications, and Public and Professional Writing certificate from the
University of Pittsburgh.

I just completed Bosma Enterprises Salesforce certification and I am
still trying to pass the admin certification.

I am also interested in website design and and computer programming, and
would like to dable in Liniux.

That’s all for now.

If any wants to e-mail me off list they can at jlukacsena@comcast.net
<mailto:jlukacsena@comcast.net>