Sent: Saturday, January 23, 2021 1:52 AM
Subject: Re: I am totally embarrassed with my last email. I apologize. My computer will not update and can't install any programs on it now, including jaws versions 2019 through 2021.

Hoping this email was not needed and you are on your way.

The directions for SFC & DISM are mostly correct, the option you were given for DISM is the third option to use after the first two switches had been run.

If you are still convinced that your OS has gone off the deep-end, I like the media creation tool solution.

From the following  page you can choose the update now button or the download the tool button. I think either of these would solve your problems.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

Just as a parting thought, during the JAWS installs that would not complete, you are certain you are placing a checkmark into the, I agree checkbox, I think it is labeled as such, and then pressing enter. I found early on that the text for these dialogs was not reading but if remembered to use the space bar and then enter, your install should proceed. Hoping this last was the issue over using the media creation tool or update assistant.