From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of David
Pearson
Sent: January 9, 2018 14:18
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: specifyingprint range

Hi:

I used to know how to do this,via keyboard command (and avoid needlessly
"burning" through printer paper), but have forgotten.

Would someone please tell me the steps to specify a print range e.g( 1-12)?

Thank you,

David S. Pearson

David Pearson

Hello again:

Sorry for the confusion. I was referring to websites, but assume the steps would be valid for any documents with multiple pages.

Sincerely,

DSP