moderated gmail question

Madison Martin

Hi all,
I know that I can change the email that groups.io messages are sent too, but I'm
wondering, can I have my gmail account and my mts account within the same
Outlook shortcut on my desktop, or will I have to create a new Outlook shortcut
for my gmail inbox? I hope this question makes se, sorry if it doesn't. I'm
using Outlook 365, the latest Jaws 2021 and Windows 10 version 2004. Thanks for
any help anyone can provide!!!!
Madison

Madison Martin

Hi all,
I know that I can change the email that groups.io messages are sent too, but I'm
wondering, can I have my gmail account and my mts account within the same
Outlook shortcut on my desktop, or will I have to create a new Outlook shortcut
for my gmail inbox? I hope this question makes se, sorry if it doesn't. I'm
using Outlook 365, the latest Jaws 2021 and Windows 10 version 2004. Thanks for
any help anyone can provide!!!!
Madison

The desktop shortcut for Outlook opens Outlook.  There are not separate shortcuts for specific accounts.

Accounts are managed within Outlook itself, and you can have as many accounts defined within Outlook as you wish.

           ~ André Gide

Madison Martin

How do I add an account, and then switch between them?