moderated how to keeps from going to your spam folder with Jaws?

Mario

I still use a Hotmail account and have no problem with posts from groups.io mailing lists.

-------- Original Message --------
From: Joyce Feinberg [mailto:joycefeinberg@outlook.com]
To: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io>
Date: Wednesday, January 20, 2021, 2:18 PM
Subject: how to keeps from going to your spam folder with Jaws?
Hi Maria,
Sorry for the delay as I was watching the inauguration this morning. Anyway, as long as you were getting groups.Iowe messages to that Hotmail account I would leave it. I was not getting groups.io emails to my .MSN (yes I know it’s old) account. As a result, I created an outlook account and I am now getting most of my group .io emails in that account. I have created folders under the inbox to separate out the messages I want to keep from each of the groups. I owe list that I am on.
On Jan 19, 2021, at 9:52 PM, Maria Reyes <reyesm191@outlook.com> wrote:

Joyce,
I think I saw the move menu when I did Shift + f10, but not sure about the junk menu. Side question: Should I switch my main email to Outlook.com because my main account is a Hotmail account.