From: Andrew Summers via Groups.Io
Sent: Tuesday, January 09, 2018 12:05 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: JAWS & OpenBook

Hello,
When I try to repair OpenBook, I get this message.
OpenBook Setup Package Error
The OpenBook setup package could not install the required
component FSOcr64. The process will now exit.
OK

When is it going to be fixed?

Andrew

Jessica D <jldail13@...>

Hi
Can somebody send me the direct link to this other file? I’m getting this exact same error when trying to install for the first time. I’ve never used open book, and would really like to try it.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 9, 2018, at 2:00 PM, Michael Capelle <michael.capelle@charter.net> wrote:

i get this to, i had to download the other file.

-----Original Message----- From: Andrew Summers via Groups.Io
Sent: Tuesday, January 09, 2018 12:05 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io

Hello,
When I try to repair OpenBook, I get this message.
OpenBook Setup Package Error
The OpenBook setup package could not install the required
component FSOcr64. The process will now exit.
OK

When is it going to be fixed?

Andrew

Dave...

Jessica,

Not sure where you can get it, but the version that worked for me is
OB9.0.1543ENU-32bit-64bit.EXE

Whereas the newest version does not work: OB9.0.1696.403-ENU.EXE

Dave

Sent: Tuesday, January 09, 2018 12:05 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io

Hello,
When I try to repair OpenBook, I get this message.
OpenBook Setup Package Error
The OpenBook setup package could not install the required
component FSOcr64. The process will now exit.
OK

When is it going to be fixed?

Andrew

Nino Dagostino

Hi:

I think if you uninstall the ocr64 program I think openbook will be
installed.

I would give that a try.

When I try to repair OpenBook, I get this message.
OpenBook Setup Package Error
The OpenBook setup package could not install the required component FSOcr64.
The process will now exit.
OK

When is it going to be fixed?

Andrew

george b <gbmagoo@...>

Dave I have it downloaded if she needs it I can put it in my dropbox account

Let me know

Sent: Tuesday, January 09, 2018 12:05 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io

Hello,
When I try to repair OpenBook, I get this message.
OpenBook Setup Package Error
The OpenBook setup package could not install the required
component FSOcr64. The process will now exit.
OK

When is it going to be fixed?

Andrew

george b <gbmagoo@...>

I think your correct. I have the latest open book and it works fine, maybe
because o c r 64 was installed after o b latest version