Pdf fill opinions for editing PDF's?

Jonas Voll

Any one use  PDF fill, http://www.pdfill.com/

I was using to merge and split PDF  files for archiving.

But it’s the free one and I was thinking about buying it $ 20 & from what I used it for looks good!

Any one got any opinions?

Jonas Voll
Support Technician I
Envision, Inc.
2301 S Water ST
Wichita, KS 67213
O: 316-425-7141
F: 316-267-4312
www.envisionus.com

Envision: To improve the quality of life and provide inspiration and opportunity for people who are blind or visually impaired through employment, outreach, rehabilitation, education and research.

NOTICE: This electronic mail message and any attached files are confidential. The information is exclusively for the use of the individual or entity intended as the recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying, printing, reviewing, retention, disclosure, distribution or forwarding of the message or any attached file is not authorized and is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic mail message in error, please advise the sender by reply electronic mail immediately and permanently delete the original transmission, any attachments and any copies of this message from your computer system.

Michael Mote

I would be interested to know if it allows you to add edit fields, and other form controls.  I know this is very challenging to do using a screen reader with Adobe Acrobat version 2017.

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jonas Voll
Sent: Monday, January 8, 2018 12:09 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Pdf fill opinions for editing PDF's?

But it’s the free one and I was thinking about buying it $ 20 & from what I used it for looks good!

Jonas Voll
Support Technician I
Envision, Inc.
2301 S Water ST
Wichita, KS 67213
www.envisionus.com

Envision: To improve the quality of life and provide inspiration and opportunity for people who are blind or visually impaired through employment, outreach, rehabilitation, education and research.

NOTICE: This electronic mail message and any attached files are confidential. The information is exclusively for the use of the individual or entity intended as the recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying, printing, reviewing, retention, disclosure, distribution or forwarding of the message or any attached file is not authorized and is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic mail message in error, please advise the sender by reply electronic mail immediately and permanently delete the original transmission, any attachments and any copies of this message from your computer system.

Jonas Voll

Yes it’s supported & OCR is supported too!

It looks like a good deal @ $ 20!

Jonas Voll
Support Technician I
Envision, Inc.
2301 S Water ST
Wichita, KS 67213
www.envisionus.com

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Michael Mote
Sent: Monday, January 8, 2018 12:50 PM
Subject: Re: Pdf fill opinions for editing PDF's?

I would be interested to know if it allows you to add edit fields, and other form controls.  I know this is very challenging to do using a screen reader with Adobe Acrobat version 2017.

Jonas Voll
Support Technician I
Envision, Inc.
2301 S Water ST
Wichita, KS 67213
www.envisionus.com

SonicWall identified this message as clean.
To manage your junk mail go to https://nospam.envisionus.com 
and 
logon with your domain userid and password.
If you consider this email to be spam please forward it to 
'spam@...'

Michael Mote

Hi there!  So just to clarify, you can create edit fields, and other form fields such as checkboxes, dropdowns, radio checkboxes etc?  I’m asking to make sure, before I drop the fundage on it.  Is this functionality available in a trial version so I can test first?

Sent: Monday, January 8, 2018 1:55 PM

Jonas Voll
Support Technician I
Envision, Inc.
2301 S Water ST
Wichita, KS 67213
www.envisionus.com

Jonas Voll
Support Technician I
Envision, Inc.
2301 S Water ST
Wichita, KS 67213
www.envisionus.com

and 
'spam@...'

Jonas Voll

Yes you can create fillibal PDF’s but I did not try that, and you can get a free demo!

If you get the demo pleas email me and let me know if you can create fillibal PDF’s with Jaws!

Jonas Voll
Support Technician I
Envision, Inc.
2301 S Water ST
Wichita, KS 67213
www.envisionus.com

Sent: Monday, January 8, 2018 12:58 PM

Hi there!  So just to clarify, you can create edit fields, and other form fields such as checkboxes, dropdowns, radio checkboxes etc?  I’m asking to make sure, before I drop the fundage on it.  Is this functionality available in a trial version so I can test first?

Jonas Voll
Support Technician I
Envision, Inc.
2301 S Water ST
Wichita, KS 67213
www.envisionus.com

Jonas Voll
Support Technician I
Envision, Inc.
2301 S Water ST
Wichita, KS 67213
www.envisionus.com

and 
'spam@...'

Michael Mote

Will do!  I’m hoping I can find a solution to this.  Creating an form in Word is fine, but none of the fields transfer over when I save it to a PDF file. 

Sent: Monday, January 8, 2018 2:01 PM

Yes you can create fillibal PDF’s but I did not try that, and you can get a free demo!

If you get the demo pleas email me and let me know if you can create fillibal PDF’s with Jaws!

Jonas Voll
Support Technician I
Envision, Inc.
2301 S Water ST
Wichita, KS 67213
www.envisionus.com

Sent: Monday, January 8, 2018 12:58 PM

Jonas Voll
Support Technician I
Envision, Inc.
2301 S Water ST
Wichita, KS 67213
www.envisionus.com

Jonas Voll
Support Technician I
Envision, Inc.
2301 S Water ST
Wichita, KS 67213
www.envisionus.com

and 
'spam@...'