Pdf fill opinions for editing PDF's?

Jonas Voll

Any one use  PDF fill, http://www.pdfill.com/

I was using to merge and split PDF  files for archiving.

But it’s the free one and I was thinking about buying it $ 20 & from what I used it for looks good!

Any one got any opinions?

Jonas Voll
Support Technician I
Envision, Inc.
2301 S Water ST
Wichita, KS 67213
O: 316-425-7141
F: 316-267-4312
www.envisionus.com

Michael Mote

I would be interested to know if it allows you to add edit fields, and other form controls.  I know this is very challenging to do using a screen reader with Adobe Acrobat version 2017.

I was using to merge and split PDF  files for archiving.

But it’s the free one and I was thinking about buying it $ 20 & from what I used it for looks good!

Any one got any opinions?

Jonas Voll
Support Technician I
Envision, Inc.
2301 S Water ST
Wichita, KS 67213
O: 316-425-7141
F: 316-267-4312
www.envisionus.com

Jonas Voll

Yes it’s supported & OCR is supported too!

It looks like a good deal @ $ 20!

Jonas Voll
Support Technician I
Envision, Inc.
2301 S Water ST
Wichita, KS 67213
O: 316-425-7141
F: 316-267-4312
www.envisionus.com

I would be interested to know if it allows you to add edit fields, and other form controls.  I know this is very challenging to do using a screen reader with Adobe Acrobat version 2017.

I was using to merge and split PDF  files for archiving.

But it’s the free one and I was thinking about buying it $ 20 & from what I used it for looks good!

Any one got any opinions?

Jonas Voll
Support Technician I
Envision, Inc.
2301 S Water ST
Wichita, KS 67213
O: 316-425-7141
F: 316-267-4312
www.envisionus.com

and
'spam@...'

Michael Mote

Hi there!  So just to clarify, you can create edit fields, and other form fields such as checkboxes, dropdowns, radio checkboxes etc?  I’m asking to make sure, before I drop the fundage on it.  Is this functionality available in a trial version so I can test first?

I would be interested to know if it allows you to add edit fields, and other form controls.  I know this is very challenging to do using a screen reader with Adobe Acrobat version 2017.

I was using to merge and split PDF  files for archiving.

But it’s the free one and I was thinking about buying it $ 20 & from what I used it for looks good!

Any one got any opinions?

Jonas Voll
Support Technician I
Envision, Inc.
2301 S Water ST
Wichita, KS 67213
O: 316-425-7141
F: 316-267-4312
www.envisionus.com

and
'spam@...'

Jonas Voll

Yes you can create fillibal PDF’s but I did not try that, and you can get a free demo!

If you get the demo pleas email me and let me know if you can create fillibal PDF’s with Jaws!

Jonas Voll
Support Technician I
Envision, Inc.
2301 S Water ST
Wichita, KS 67213
O: 316-425-7141
F: 316-267-4312
www.envisionus.com

[...]

Will do!  I’m hoping I can find a solution to this.  Creating an form in Word is fine, but none of the fields transfer over when I save it to a PDF file.