moderated Another Outlook question

Maria Reyes

Yeah I know I’ve been asking a lot about Outlook, but last question of the day. 😊 Where do I disable the focus inbox? I really don’t want to be switching between focused and other all the time.

Cohn, Jonathan

It should be a checkbox in your main ribbon.

On Jan 12, 2021, at 20:32, Maria Reyes <reyesm191@...> wrote:

Yeah I know I’ve been asking a lot about Outlook, but last question of the day. 😊 Where do I disable the focus inbox? I really don’t want to be switching between focused and other all the time.

Joseph Hudson

Well, I know on the iPhone app, this is something that you have to do as a constant. Because it's the only way that you can see all of your mail. As for doing it in the Outlook program, all I've had to do is switch from each account whenever I used to use Outlook.

On Jan 12, 2021, at 7:32 PM, Maria Reyes <reyesm191@outlook.com> wrote:

Yeah I know I’ve been asking a lot about Outlook, but last question of the day. 😊 Where do I disable the focus inbox? I really don’t want to be switching between focused and other all the time.

Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...>

Press Alt + V for the View menu, then arrow down once and it's right there, the shortcut key combination is simply Alt + V followed by W

Well, I know on the iPhone app, this is something that you have to do as a constant. Because it's the only way that you can see all of your mail. As for doing it in the Outlook program, all I've had to do is switch from each account whenever I used to use Outlook.
On Jan 12, 2021, at 7:32 PM, Maria Reyes <reyesm191@outlook.com> wrote:

Yeah I know I’ve been asking a lot about Outlook, but last question of the day. 😊 Where do I disable the focus inbox? I really don’t want to be switching between focused and other all the time.

Dan Longmore

Hi,
With IPhone app you can select "all inboxes"
If you want to see all your mail without switching accounts. FYI.

Dan