moderated Does Google Hangout work with Jaws

Jeff Christiansen

Oh yes, thank you for the correction, you are absolutely right
Sent From My Mobile

On Jan 21, 2021, at 07:56, JM Casey <jmcasey@teksavvy.com> wrote:

I use Google Meets for one of my dungeons and dragons groups. You don't need
a gmail account -- you probably however do need a google account. You can
register almost any e-mail address to use with a google account. It doesn't
have to be gmail.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jeff Christiansen
Sent: January 21, 2021 07:43 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Does Google Hangout work with Jaws

It is true that HangOuts is going to be trimmed down significantly and for
video chats, calls and texting will be replaced with Google Meets.
Both are very JAWS friendly.
I discovered yesterday when inviting people to my conference, Google Meets,
all participants needed a Gmail account. He reported that there was no guest
type log in. he used his wife's account and made it.