moderated How to switch between mail accounts in Outlook?

Maria Reyes

Hi, Yes I realized that I had pressed control T and that started a new discussion. Control Y did bring me to the folder tree view.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: Wednesday, January 13, 2021 9:46 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: How to switch between mail accounts in Outlook?

Thanks for clearing that up.  When they said control+y started a new discussion, I was very surprised as that has been my way of changing accounts since I started using Outlook with 2003 if not earlier.

I have never used the discussions.  Now I know how to start one if I want to.

Later,

Richard

My web site, www.turner42.com