moderated hey moderators -Help Us please RE: And what does this have to do with JFW?

Ken Chernack

Moderators,
I had 56 unread emails this morning.
The majority of them were inappropriate for this discussion list.

Yes, James I used my delete button for 10 minutes... what a waste of my time.

Discussion lists are like a library to me.
You Go to the travel topic of books to get travel info for a trip.
You go to the political science topic for those subjects.

I am here to learn about JFW.
That's the way this discussion list has been for a long, long time.

Folks, I am all in favor of 'legal free speech.
Do us all a favor and take it to another discussion list, please.

Thanks.

Ken