Topics

moderated And what does this have to do with JFW?

On Mon, Jan 11, 2021 at 08:44 AM, Gerald Levy wrote:
Where is the list moderator?
-
I presume where he typically is.  To say that this group is very lightly moderated is an understatement, and that's the prerogative of the Group Owner.

For most participants, at the bottom of every single message (or message snippet in digests) is a Mute this Topic link, which is a feature Groups.io offers that most others don't.  I suggest people use it.  Moderators should not be called upon to take actions that end users can effect on their own.

Controlling the Messages You Receive via E-Mail from Groups.io (docx)

           ~ André Gide

James English

Why does it matter honestly? You have a delete key on your computer or
a delete button on your email service. Perhaps make use?

- James

On 1/11/21, Gerald Levy via groups.io <bwaylimited=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:

Exactly.  This list has drifted way off topic into  arant about free
speech that is more appropriate for a general chit-chat forum such as
the Blind Talk or Blind Democracy lists.  Where is the list moderator?

Gerald

On 1/11/2021 8:25 AM, Jim Weiss via groups.io wrote:
She was referring to all of the posts that were related to Parlor and the
track it had taken regarding free speech and censorship.
Jim Weiss

jimweiss72@icloud.com

“I would rather walk with a friend in the dark; than alone in the light.”
| Helen Keller

On Jan 11, 2021, at 8:17 AM, Jeff Christiansen <jeff@teameei.org> wrote:

They maybe having trouble using JFW as there is a subject line but no
body
to the message?