Jaws 18 40 minute mode

O.Addison Gethers

Hello All

I’m using jaws 18  on laptop computer with 64 bits  I’m getting this 40 minute mode message asking me to restart the computer. How can I stop this 40 minute mode and activate authorization code ? I download jaws 18 from freedome scientific website 2 months ago  and never had this problem when I turned on laptop this afternoon.

Addison

Do you have a Jaws authorization key? If so, does your SMA cover Jaws 2018?

If you started using the Jaws 2018 public beta a license key would at first not have been required, but after the official release it now is.

When it’s asking for you to run Jaws in demo mode, select to activate the product and follow the prompts to activate via the internet, then enter or paste in your key and if your SMA covers 2018 you will be goog to go otherwise you may have to first renew your SMA.

Regards,

Sieghard

I’m using jaws 18  on laptop computer with 64 bits  I’m getting this 40 minute mode message asking me to restart the computer. How can I stop this 40 minute mode and activate authorization code ? I download jaws 18 from freedome scientific website 2 months ago  and never had this problem when I turned on laptop this afternoon.

Addison

O.Addison Gethers

Hi Sugar  My sister see where it’s say authorization code she clicks to activated the authorization code already in the box and submitted to freedom scientific  then I call them this afternoonto ask the lady to do jaws tandem but she won’t  do it and jaws not saying nothing on my laptop so I had to close the top down and ppress the power button again,it’s still doing same things agin !!

I’m using jaws 18  on laptop computer with 64 bits  I’m getting this 40 minute mode message asking me to restart the computer. How can I stop this 40 minute mode and activate authorization code ? I download jaws 18 from freedome scientific website 2 months ago  and never had this problem when I turned on laptop this afternoon.

Addison

O.Addison Gethers

I didn’t meanto call you Sugar ,I couldn’t spell your name right please forgive me.