moderated OCR

Curt Taubert

Thanks for the responses.

On 1/9/2021 12:36 PM, Richard Turner wrote:
Is the window maximized?
Windows does like to have busy screens and show more than just one thing but maximizing may help, or not.

Richard, in the U.S.

"Why, what did she tell you?"
"I don't know, I didn't listen."

. I'm not the card shark
. My web site, www.turner42.com
.
-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Curt Taubert
Sent: Saturday, January 9, 2021 10:34 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: OCR

I was trying to use it on a game.  However, the ocr seems to be reading other windows a little too.

On 1/9/2021 11:52 AM, Loy wrote:
What are you trying to OCR? If inside of a pdf document it would be
insert space,d. If scanning a document it would be insert space A. If
OCR a file use context key and arrow down to convenient OCR with JAWS.