moderated license update message

Van Lant, Robin

Hi,

I’m running JAWS 2021.  Starting yesterday, I’m getting a pop-up window when I start JAWS that says, “Your license has changed, would you like to update your authorization now? This will take less than a minute.”  I assume this relates to my purchase of a new 2-year SMA last week.  Unfortunately for me, you need admin privileges for this update to work and I don’t have them.  Can I do this manually or should I contact me IT guy for admin rights? Does it even really matter at this time or can I just wait till I’m meeting with the IT guy to install my next JAWS upgrade?

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

Richard Turner

I’d just call FS.

That should be an easy fix from their side to update your SMA info.

Richard, in the U.S.

"Why, what did she tell you?"

"I don't know, I didn't listen."