moderated Jaws January update is out

Gezim Rexha

I resolved it so that I uninstalled JAWS, and then installed the newest version. Thank you.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: e martë, 5 janar 2021 23:25
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws January update is out

Have you tried rebooting, then unloading Jaws and loading Narrator, then navigate to the downloaded file and running it?

If that doesn’t work, then I think calling either FS support or Microsoft Accessibility support would be the next thing to do.

Richard, in the U.S.

"Why, what did she tell you?"

"I don't know, I didn't listen."