moderated Casper backup speech accessibility

tom x

Hi,

Using Jaws 2021 64 bit.

After using version 8.0 of Casper for about 6 years, it now seems to experience problems with the latest version of Win 1064 bit.

So does anyone know if the current version of Future System's Solutions backup and recovery program,Casper version 10, is accessible with Jaws 2021?

Thanks

Tom

netbat66

have you tried it with n v d a? i still use version 8 with windows 10 with both n v d a and window eyes.

After using version 8.0 of Casper for about 6 years, it now seems to
experience problems with the latest version of Win 1064 bit.

So does anyone know if the current version of Future System's Solutions
backup and recovery program,Casper version 10, is accessible with Jaws 2021?

Thanks

Tom

Arkadiusz Świętnicki <nuno69a@...>

Hello netbat66,

No need to use NVDA. If he is comfortable with JAWS why he needs to poison his system?
I love backup software and I havent heard of this Casper! Downloading it now. Mmmm!

have you tried it with n v d a? i still use version 8 with windows 10 with both n v d a and window eyes.
-----Original Message----- From: tom x
Sent: Monday, January 04, 2021 10:03 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io

--
Best regards,
Arkadiusz Świętnicki

tom x

Hi Netbat,

No I have not tried either v8 or v10 with NVDA but will try it out.

Maybe my files for Casper have been damaged somehow so intend uninstalling the existing files and installthe it again.

Thanks

Tom,

Sent: Monday, January 04, 2021 10:03 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io

   Hi,

Using Jaws 2021 64 bit.

After using version 8.0 of Casper for about 6 years, it now seems to
experience problems with the latest version of Win 1064 bit.

So does anyone know if the current version of Future System's Solutions
backup and recovery program,Casper version 10, is accessible with Jaws 2021?

Thanks

Tom

.

tom x

Hi,

How did you go after downloading and installing Casper v10 as regards working it with Jaws?

Thanks

Tom

Sent: Monday, January 04, 2021 10:03 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Hi,
Using Jaws 2021 64 bit.
After using version 8.0 of Casper for about 6 years, it now seems to
experience problems with the latest version of Win 1064 bit.
So does anyone know if the current version of Future System's Solutions
backup and recovery program,Casper version 10, is accessible with Jaws 2021?

Thanks
Tom

Arkadiusz Świętnicki <nuno69a@...>

Hello tom,