moderated Setting up recurring events in Outlook 2016

kevin meyers

Hello,

I’m using the most recent versions of Windows10 and Jaws2021. I use to be able to setup a recurring event in Outlook 2016. I haven’t done it for a while and what I used before no longer works. Does anyone know how this is now done?

Cheers,

Kevin

Van Lant, Robin

I just did a recurring meeting a minute ago in Microsoft Outlook Subscription Version 16.0.12527.21416.  Note that I have the retail version of 2016 at home and the process is slightly different.  First thing to note is whether, when you open a meeting invitation, you first land in the Title field or in the To field.  The order of the fields in invitations and appointments changed in a recent update for my subscription version at work. If the title first appears, you’ll now see a button just before the Location button that says “Make recurring” and allows you to access the same recurring meeting settings as before.  I do also see the Recurrence” button on the main “Meeting” ribbon, which is how I used to access the settings and is still the way I do it on my retail version of 2016.  I do not hear JAWS voice a keyboard sequence to get to this button, so you’ll just have to tab to it.

Let me know if that works for you.

I’m using the most recent versions of Windows10 and Jaws2021. I use to be able to setup a recurring event in Outlook 2016. I haven’t done it for a while and what I used before no longer works. Does anyone know how this is now done?

Cheers,

Kevin

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114