Topics

moderated How do I view a folder of bookmarks in chrome?

Jessica D <jldail13@...>

Hi,

I have tons of bookmarks (over 500) so last night, I made a folder for some phone cases I’m looking at.

I made the folder using the mobile version of chrome, on my iPhone, and now want to view it on my pc.

How do I access that folder?

Thanks,

Jessica

Jessica Dail

Tom Behler

Jessica:

Try Alt F, followed by B.

That should put you in your bookmark list, which you can navigate via the up and down arrow keys.

Let me know if this works for you.

Tom Behler

I have tons of bookmarks (over 500) so last night, I made a folder for some phone cases I’m looking at.

I made the folder using the mobile version of chrome, on my iPhone, and now want to view it on my pc.

How do I access that folder?

Thanks,

Jessica

Jessica Dail

Jessica D <jldail13@...>

Hi,

No, that command allows me to view just bookmarks, no folders.

Thanks,

Jessica

That should put you in your bookmark list, which you can navigate via the up and down arrow keys.

Let me know if this works for you.

Tom Behler

I have tons of bookmarks (over 500) so last night, I made a folder for some phone cases I’m looking at.

I made the folder using the mobile version of chrome, on my iPhone, and now want to view it on my pc.

How do I access that folder?

Thanks,

Jessica

Jessica Dail

Tom Behler

Ok, Jessica.

Let me know if you find out the correct command.

I’m still struggling here with importing IE favorites into the Google Chrome Bookmarks list.

Tom Behler

No, that command allows me to view just bookmarks, no folders.

Thanks,

Jessica

That should put you in your bookmark list, which you can navigate via the up and down arrow keys.

Let me know if this works for you.

Tom Behler

I have tons of bookmarks (over 500) so last night, I made a folder for some phone cases I’m looking at.

I made the folder using the mobile version of chrome, on my iPhone, and now want to view it on my pc.

How do I access that folder?

Thanks,

Jessica

Jessica Dail

Bill White <billwhite92701@...>

Hi, Jessica. While in Chrome,

Hold down  CONTROL plus SHIFT and press O. This will take you to the Bookmarks Manager.

TAB once or twice to the Folder Tree list.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...

I have tons of bookmarks (over 500) so last night, I made a folder for some phone cases I’m looking at.

I made the folder using the mobile version of chrome, on my iPhone, and now want to view it on my pc.

How do I access that folder?

Thanks,

Jessica

Jessica Dail

Mike B

Hi Jessica,

After opening Chrome on your computer invoke the keystroke, Control, shift + O.  You'll then find the folder tree.

Stay safe and take care.  Mike.

I have tons of bookmarks (over 500) so last night, I made a folder for some phone cases I’m looking at.

I made the folder using the mobile version of chrome, on my iPhone, and now want to view it on my pc.

How do I access that folder?

Thanks,

Jessica

Jessica Dail

Jessica D <jldail13@...>

Hi,
I’m not seeing the, ”phone cases” folder that I created. My bookmarks are extremely messed up.