moderated trouble with jaws and windows mail program closing all the time

Marvin Kotler

Good afternoon listers.  First, using latest version of jaws and windows respectively.  Anytime I try to use jaws to read any mail in the windows mail program, windows live, the program closes.  Having to use jaws counterpart; NVDA to write this message.  Program works fine with counterpart.  Does anyone else have this problem? I mentioned this to freedom scientific yesterday.  If anyone else has this problem, you might want to pass it along to FS.  Have happy holidays, new year and stay safe.

Marv

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

E.M. Kirtley

So far I can write a message, occasionally, but I have the same problems as you with Windows 10 and the latest JAWS.  I will contact SF also.  It has been happening for some time.

Ms. Kirtley

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Good afternoon listers.  First, using latest version of jaws and windows respectively.  Anytime I try to use jaws to read any mail in the windows mail program, windows live, the program closes.  Having to use jaws counterpart; NVDA to write this message.  Program works fine with counterpart.  Does anyone else have this problem? I mentioned this to freedom scientific yesterday.  If anyone else has this problem, you might want to pass it along to FS.  Have happy holidays, new year and stay safe.

Marv

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Melissa Stott

I have had this happen to me several times.  I have also noticed that Jaws seems to crash.  Quite annoying!

                                                                Melissa