moderated Google Disability Support Contact Info, and Still Looking For Help With Importing IE Favorites Into Google Chrome

Tom Behler

Thanks for this info, Brian.

I also have Be My Eyes, through which I can contact Google Disability Support.

A few list members have also given me some suggestions which I’m going to try first.

Very much appreciate the info.

Tom Behler

Contact the Google Disability Support Team

           ~ André Gide

Google Accessibility Get In Touch Page

Contact the Google Disability Support Team

           ~ André Gide

Bill White <billwhite92701@...>

Hi, Tom. I just tried importing Internet Explorer settings into Google Chrome. I was able to perform this action without any problems. I suggest the following,

1. Uninstall Google Chrome.

2. Open the User folder on your Windows OS drive.

3. Go to your UserName, Open the folder, and open AppData.

4. Look at the Local, Local-o and Roaming folders within AppData.

5. Find a folder called Google within one or more of these three folders, and delete it.

6. Reinstall Google Chrome.

7. See if this clears up the problem.

Windows fails to clean up folders where data is stored, and because files are left behind, a simple uninstall sometimes fails to correct the problem.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...