From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Albert Cutolo
Sent: Tuesday, December 29, 2020 1:26 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Question on renaming a file

Good afternoon everyone,

How would I go about renaming a file or folder that I  made? Should I do an F2 on the file and not open it, or should I open the file, and then do an F2 too make the change.

Thank’s in advance, for any and all help.

Kevin Minor

Hi.

Don’t open what you want to rename. Just hit F2 with it selected.

Kevin, Valerie and Jilly